• Build scalable and reliable applications using Google App Engine Standard Environment.
• Leverage Google Cloud Endpoints to implement, deploy, and manage API backends.
• Create microservice-based applications using App Engine services.
• Manage application security, versioning, deployment, and monitoring.
• Store application data, optimize query performance, and use transactions in Google Cloud Datastore.
• Provide improved performance and capacity with Memcache and instance scaling.
This course provides advanced-level training on Machine Learning applications developed with Python.
This instructor-led course introduces you to concepts and best practices for developing applications with Google Cloud Platform.
Through a combination of presentations, demos and hands-on labs, participants learn how to develop cloud-based applications using Google App Engine Standard Environment, Google Cloud Datastore, Google Cloud Endpoints, and Google Cloud Repositories.
This course is intended for experienced application developers who want to learn how to migrate applications to the cloud or create native, cloud-based applications on Google Cloud App Engine.
Receive the latest version of this course by email & subscribe to our Newsletter
AI & ML training course
React training course
Threat Modelling training course
Python for Data Analysts training course
Power BI training course
Machine Learning training course
Spring & Boot Microservices training course
Terraform training course
Kubernetes training course
C++ training course
Biztalk training course