• Build scalable and reliable applications using Google App Engine Standard Environment.
• Leverage Google Cloud Endpoints to implement, deploy, and manage API backends.
• Create microservice-based applications using App Engine services.
• Manage application security, versioning, deployment, and monitoring.
• Store application data, optimize query performance, and use transactions in Google Cloud Datastore.
• Provide improved performance and capacity with Memcache and instance scaling.
This course provides advanced-level training on Machine Learning applications developed with Python.
This instructor-led course introduces you to concepts and best practices for developing applications with Google Cloud Platform.
Through a combination of presentations, demos and hands-on labs, participants learn how to develop cloud-based applications using Google App Engine Standard Environment, Google Cloud Datastore, Google Cloud Endpoints, and Google Cloud Repositories.
Receive the latest version of this course by email & subscribe to our Newsletter
AI & ML training course
React training course
Threat Modelling training course
Python for Data Analysts training course
Power BI training course
Machine Learning training course
Spring & Boot Microservices training course
Terraform training course
Kubernetes training course
C++ training course
Biztalk training course