EXCEPTIONAL TRAINING COURSES FOR IT PROFESSIONALS
LONDON UK | ONSITE | ONLINE
Our AWS training course is aimed at Java developers who need to connect their applications to the cloud using AWS and who also may need help to prepare for Examinations in the subject, which can be taken separately. Aimed at developers who are already familiar with Web Application using Java this course will teach developers how to deploy their applications using Amazon Elastic Computing Cloud (EC2) and the associated Web services .
An overview of AWS including the most useful and important services
◦ Amazon Elastic Computing Cloud(EC2)
◦ Amazon Relational Database Service(RDS)
◦ Amazon Simple Storage Service(S3)
◦ AWS Access and Identity Management
◦ AWS Application Environment
◦ Elastic Load Balancing
◦ Using the AWS Management Console
◦ Security and key pairs
◦ Find and Launching a suitable instance
◦ Using the AWS Java SDK classes to obtain and configure EC2 instances
◦ Command line tools
◦ Load Balancing
◦ Using the AWS Java SDK classes to set up the environment
◦ Considering the best environment for your Application.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) comprises about 25 services, each of which exposes an area of functionality. This variety of services offers flexibility to managing AWS infrastructure. However using them can be a challenging. AWS Elastic Beanstalk allows quick deployment and manage applications in the AWS cloud reducing management complexity without restricting flexibility
◦ AWS Regional Selection
◦ Exception Handling
◦ Logging Control
◦ Access Control Policies
◦ Client Network Configuration
◦ Using the AWS Java SDK APIs to handle exceptions,logging and configure access control policies
AWS offers a number of storage services for different kinds of storage needs
◦ Relation Database Service (RDS)
◦ Elastic Block Service (EBS)
◦ Simple Storage Service(S3)
◦ Accessing Storage Services using Java AWS Toolkit APIs
◦ Selecting the Appropriate Storage Solution
The AWS Toolkit for Eclipse supports the development of Java Enterprise applications.
· Review of other AWS Services
◦ Amazon Simple Queue Service(SQS)
◦ Amazon Simple Notification Service(SNS)
◦ Amazon Simple Email Service(SES)
◦ Java AWS SDK APIs for other services
◦ Choosing AWS Services
◦ Best Practices
See why people choose JBI
Call our Tech Team : 0800 028 6400 request info
Bring a JBI course to your office
and train a whole team onsite
0800 028 6400 or request quote
Get in touch
0800 028 6400
Nowadays, there is a significant business advantage in being able analyse, process and visualize "big data". While there is no agreed...
A leading Financial Services organisation was keen to get several of its teams working consistently in an "Agile" way. Agile is an...
The BBC, who have a very substantial investment in technology, were keen to improve the quality of software development: to instil developers...
Our inspiring and up-to-date courses gain exceptional feedback
"great tips to help reduce build times"
"we got access to exclusive content"
"intensive course meant less time off"
"what an inspiring trainer !"
"colleagues at 2 sites joined via web"
"I passed my exam the next day"
Traditionally Cyber security has been associated mainly with penetrating networks and infrastructure. Now a more subtle level of attack needs...
Back in March 2014, the Angular team dropped a bomb by announcing Angular 2 and everyone started yelling. Instead of an evolutionary step forward,...