Our AWS training course is aimed at Java developers who need to connect their applications to the cloud using AWS and who also may need help to prepare for Examinations in the subject, which can be taken separately. Aimed at developers who are already familiar with Web Application using Java this course will teach developers how to deploy their applications using Amazon Elastic Computing Cloud (EC2) and the associated Web services .
An overview of AWS including the most useful and important services
◦ Amazon Elastic Computing Cloud(EC2)
◦ Amazon Relational Database Service(RDS)
◦ Amazon Simple Storage Service(S3)
◦ AWS Access and Identity Management
◦ AWS Application Environment
◦ Elastic Load Balancing
◦ Using the AWS Management Console
◦ Security and key pairs
◦ Find and Launching a suitable instance
◦ Using the AWS Java SDK classes to obtain and configure EC2 instances
◦ Command line tools
◦ Load Balancing
◦ Using the AWS Java SDK classes to set up the environment
◦ Considering the best environment for your Application.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) comprises about 25 services, each of which exposes an area of functionality. This variety of services offers flexibility to managing AWS infrastructure. However using them can be a challenging. AWS Elastic Beanstalk allows quick deployment and manage applications in the AWS cloud reducing management complexity without restricting flexibility
◦ AWS Regional Selection
◦ Exception Handling
◦ Logging Control
◦ Access Control Policies
◦ Client Network Configuration
◦ Using the AWS Java SDK APIs to handle exceptions,logging and configure access control policies
AWS offers a number of storage services for different kinds of storage needs
◦ Relation Database Service (RDS)
◦ Elastic Block Service (EBS)
◦ Simple Storage Service(S3)
◦ Accessing Storage Services using Java AWS Toolkit APIs
◦ Selecting the Appropriate Storage Solution
The AWS Toolkit for Eclipse supports the development of Java Enterprise applications.
· Review of other AWS Services
◦ Amazon Simple Queue Service(SQS)
◦ Amazon Simple Notification Service(SNS)
◦ Amazon Simple Email Service(SES)
◦ Java AWS SDK APIs for other services
◦ Choosing AWS Services
◦ Best Practices
11/01/2019: Cloud computing has entered its second decade and is still growing strongly. Gartner, for example, has forecast the global public cloud services...
07/11/2018: Containerized applications are becoming very popular and it’s easy to understand why. They provide so many benefits to organisations, especially...
23/01/2018: Unifying software development and operations has been identified as the most effective way to deliver true digital transformation. DevOps is...
19/10/2017: Nowadays, there is a significant business advantage in being able analyse, process and visualize "big data". While there is no agreed definition...
19/10/2017: A leading Financial Services organisation was keen to get several of its teams working consistently in an "Agile" way. Agile is an iterative...
11/10/2017: The training was to target a team of developers, with a mix of Java, C# and some C++. The team made heavy use of Java SE with some elements of...
Bring a JBI course to your office
and train a whole team onsite
0800 028 6400 or request quote
0800 028 6400
Why JBI ?
"great technology tips"
"Access to exclusive content"
"Short course means less time off"
"Joined via web"
"Knowledgable sales staff"