Introduction to COBOL Training Course
|| On demand - enquire
|Onsite||Enquire about bringing this course to your offices|
|Who should attend:
||Developers new to Cobol language
||Aptitude test pass to prove logical ability. Computer fundamentals and IBM Mainframe Orientation Program edit and job submission knowledge
This course is designed for programmers who need to code, maintain or debug
COBOL programs. It covers the COBOL coding required for typical commercial
What you will learn
Upon successful completion of the course the student should be able to:
· Make effective use of all main fundamental COBOL verbs and keywords.
· Be able to define and use internal and external data, correctly.
· Use COBOL statements to process sequential and non-sequential file.
· Write a typical COBOL programs using efficient and structured code.
· Compile, test and debug their programs.
Cobol Training Course Syllabus
· Identification, Environment, Data and Procedure Divisions
· I/O statements
· Program design
· Condition testing
· Non-sequential files
· Table handling
· Copy statements
· Manipulating data
· Internal sort
· Reserved words