Our Oracle SOA Suite training course is customised and run especially for Corporate teams on a bespoke basis. Client feedback shows that delegates on our courses will best engage when they can relate course topics to their own day-to-day practices and requirements. Where possible, we run this course as a consultative, workshop-style event, in which discussion of relevant topics takes place in relation to the delegates' own applications and scenarios.
To facilitate this type of event, a subject matter expert leads the training, hands-on labs and discussions to ensure course topics are covered in a meaningful, relevant and timely manner. Delegates may be able to bring their own practical requirements and work to the course if the subjects and course topics are suitable.
- Local and Global Transactions
- Development & runtime
- creating and maintaining Domains
- managing and monitoring servers
- Enterprise Manager settings for Development
- configuring services (JDBC, JMS, Adapters, JTA)
- maintaining security infrastructure
- Java SE, Java EE, SOA Composites
- configuring and maintaining a development runtime environment
- essentials of testing and prtoduction runtimes
- configuration plans
- use cases
- BPEL language and constructs
- manipulating data
- binding to services and adapters
- BPEL notifications
- using BPEL with Business Rules
- enhancing BPEL with Human Workflow components
- error handling
- enhancing BPEL with Java
- use cases
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- OSB in SOA
- configuration and deploying
- testing & production
31/07/2018: Example programmes delivered: Professional Scrum Master PSM I Agile and Scrum These are 2 day courses which focus on understanding the agile/scrum...
10/02/2018: A leading Financial institution commissioned JBI to run a series of Agile/Scrum courses for various teams - inhouse. Pre-course consultation...
03/10/2017: When a leading High Street Retailer (and purveyor of fine foods) recognised that teams of software engineers were writing overcomplicated and...
15/07/2019: Machine learning has become a hot topic over the last few years, not just with programmers, data scientists, and other IT professionals, but...
01/07/2019: Azure Logic Apps vs BizTalk Server Most companies these days use a mix of cloud-based applications and on-premises systems to run their business...
Bring a JBI course to your office
and train a whole team onsite
0800 028 6400 or request quote
0800 028 6400
Why JBI ?
"great technology tips"
"Access to exclusive content"
"Short course means less time off"
"Joined via web"
"Knowledgable sales staff"