< Go back to Oracle ADF training course
Editor (add & remove topics to suit your needs)
ADF BC Layer
Entity Objects, View Objects and Application Modules
View link concept
ADF BC API (create, doDML, remove, setters)
AM and VO Custom methods. Design guidelines.
List of Values
Distinction between querying and fetching. Query Tracing.
Task flows introduction: design principles
Fragments vs pages
Task flow navigation. Task flow communication
Task flow activities
Dialog Framework. Inline Popups
Reusable code: Declarative Components and ADF libraries
JSF Events and Listeners.
Common design mistakes in ADF
Exercises and Labs
1. Building JSF(Rich ADF Faces) components for web presentation, and integrating these into a fully working application.
2. Managing security and transactions in a full-blown application server environment.
3. Writing a business tier incorporating Business Components.
4. Leveraging the powerful set of ADF Business Rules.
5. How to integrate existing PL SQL code.
6. Common mistakes in ADF that lead to performance degradation.
7. ADF validation life-cycle compared with Oracle Forms.
Audience & Requirements
Duration, location and dates
If you have a course length in mind, please select from the list
More than 5 days
Where would you like the course to be held?
On your site
At our London offices
Please quote for both options
Where is your site located?
If you have a date and location in mind, enter them here....
Complete the form oppositebelow to get your quote >>>
GET A CUSTOM COURSE QUOTE
Complete this form for an instant quote Or for more information call 0800 028 6400