< Go back to Oracle PL/SQL Foundation training course
Editor (add & remove topics to suit your needs)
• Basic PL/SQL language features
declaring variables ( including. use of %TYPE %ROWTYPE, SUBTYPE, TYPE)
Constant, NOT NULL, DEFAULT etc.
Assignment, IF, CASE, LOOP , WHILE, FOR, NULL; GOTO
• 3 record types (table, cursor and user-defined)
• SELECT INTO and BULK COLLECT
• PL/SQL tables (memory arrays) in one dimension
• Design and code anonymous blocks for 3GLs
• Designing performance sensitive cursors (using parameters + BULK COLLECT)
• Introducing PLSQL Exception handling
• Design and code server-side SQL functions and procedures
• Passing parameters to PL/SQL subprograms
• Designing server-side user-written PACKAGES
Including persistent variables, cursors, types, constructor methods,
• Coding DML triggers
• Code EXECUTE IMMEDIATE type SQL
• Use DBMS_OUTPUT and UTL_FILE
• (briefly) Review other important DBMS packages
OPLSQL provides a series of progressive and thoughtful exercises to reinforce course teaching. Exercises range from Try-This-Now quick work to longer, more thoughtful approaches. Typically, course content is organised so that for nearly every hour of the course, delegates have an exercise to do
Each Delegate Receives
1. A workbook with a set of course foils and exercises
2. A course disk with exercises and solutions where appropriate, code samples, tables and data so that work can be repeated later.
Audience & Requirements
Duration, location and dates
If you have a course length in mind, please select from the list
More than 5 days
Where would you like the course to be held?
On your site
At our London offices
Please quote for both options
Where is your site located?
If you have a date and location in mind, enter them here....
Complete the form oppositebelow to get your quote >>>
GET A CUSTOM COURSE QUOTE
Complete this form for an instant quote Or for more information call 0800 028 6400
Subscribe to our Newsletter – Receive the latest info on Tech courses & insights Subscribe